chore charts and schedule

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
asherwood96

chore charts and schedule

Post by asherwood96 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello everyone,
I saw on the message board some wonderful ideas for chore charts and schedules, written by Julie. I have tried to download them from Photo bucket in order to edit them for our family, and can't figure it out. Is there a way to be able to do this, or do I need to try to figure out how to format and retype it all on my own :o :o I was hoping to use the images I found as a template to work off of, as I am pretty slow at formatting charts.

I'd love some feedback! Thanks, Nava Mama

glperky

Re: chore charts and schedule

Post by glperky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry, I can't help, I am not very good at stuff like that. :oops: But was wondering if you would post the link to the thread you are talking about, if you don't mind! Thanks!
Married to my best friend since Oct. 1989
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10
And one - waiting in Heaven

I am way outnumbered and loving it!

asherwood96

Post by asherwood96 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10426
I'm not positive that I did this correctly. In order to find the schedules and chore charts , you'll need to scroll down a ways to where Julie posted how she organizes her PHFHG curriculum, and she says that she has a schedule printed out for Wyatt. Click on that picture and it takes you to photo bucket, I scrolled through her other photos and found the chore charts. Julie also has a blog http://my3sons-julie.blogspot.com/searc ... heck+chart where you can find the charts too. Let me know if you figure out how to download them into an editable document :) Thanks!

glperky

Post by glperky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks for the links! I will see if I can figure anything out and if I do, I'll let you know.
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks for the interest, ladies! :D I would gladly just email you them, if you let me know which one(s) you would like to use. That way, you can alter them for your family as needed. If you just can share your email address here, I'll gladly attach the charts you would like! :D I would say PM me, but I am not getting to my PM's at all and haven't for quite awhile, which pains my heart :( , but with all that is going on right now in life (my dad's health, my dh's traveling, my sis from TX visiting and staying here, editing, kids being sick, etc.), I have had to let some things go. I fully realize everyone has things like this going on in their lives, but WHEW, what would I do without the Lord by my side!?! PTL for His strength! Anyway, just share what you'd like here and your email, and I'll be glad send it to ya! :D Sorry I am just seeing this now!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

asherwood96

Post by asherwood96 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:57 am

Oh Julie! I am so excited to hear from you! I hope things get better with your family. My email address is asherwood96@yahoo.com. I would love to have the chore charts for the kids and the PHFHG schedule that you used b/c you also had one in LHFHG at that time too, like we do. I will have 2 in LHFHG (twin 5yo girls) and one in PHFHG (8yo girl) this year (and a 2yo boy to keep happy while we do it). If it is too much to attach the multiple chore charts, then I could edit the one by viewing the others on your blog, but if you could send maybe one for each boy, that would be awesome--and even easier. I think I can figure out how to create the body check and room check charts--and am hoping to use those too. I love your organizational skills. Thanks for taking time out of your hectic life to share them! :D This is such a HUGE blessing to me!

Larica

Post by Larica » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

I am certainly not Julie, but I have studied her charts a lot and love them! I just posted my own attempt at body check / room check charts over in the schedules thread. If they would be helpful to you, I'd be happy to share.

Blessings,
Erica
Erica
mom to 5, ages 7 to 15
Enjoyed LHTH to WH so far!

glperky

Post by glperky » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Julie,

Sorry I am just now sending you my email that you asked for, it's school4theboy@gmail.com You can send the same email to me that you are sending to asherwood. I am needing basicly the same thing she asked for so maybe that would make it easier on you. Thank you so much. What a huge blessing.

Erica,
Would you mind sharing with me too? Thanks! What a blessing.
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

asherwood96

Post by asherwood96 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Erica,
I would love for you to send me your charts too! Thanks for commenting on this thread too. I looked at your charts and they look great.
Thanks again!
Amy

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:11 am

I emailed them to you - HTH! :D Have a good time getting ready for your year - may God bless your hard work in preparation richly! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Sister to Carrie

glperky

Post by glperky » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

Julie,

I didn't get my email. When you have a minute :lol: could you try again? Thanks!
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 pm

glperky wrote:Julie,

I didn't get my email. When you have a minute :lol: could you try again? Thanks!
We are having some technical trouble I think! :( I have tried to send these twice, and both times I have gotten this message...

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at smtp-cuda2.e-filtering.net.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<school4theboy@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.77.27] said:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.

I am not sure what to do! Is there anything off in the email address (a space, a capital letter, etc.)? If so, let me know, and we'll try it again. Otherwise, do you have another email address I could try? Computers can be so frustrating sometimes. I wonder if Amy (asherwood96) could try forwarding the email I sent her to your email? Maybe that would work if it's something on my end.

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Sister to Carrie

glperky

Post by glperky » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Julie,

I am sooooooo sorry I have wasted your time. :oops: It is school4theboys@gmail.com I left the "s" out. Again, I am sorry.
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 am

I'm glad this is an easy fix - no big deal! I just sent it again, hope you get it! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Sister to Carrie

glperky

Post by glperky » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am

I got it this time. Thank you soooooo much Julie!
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10