Art Supply List

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
glperky

Art Supply List

Post by glperky » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am

Does any one have a needed art supply list for LHTH and LHFHG, that they would share with me? I would like to try to get some things purchased and organized while I wait on my TG to get here. TIA :D
Married to my best friend since Oct. 1989
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10
And one - waiting in Heaven

I am way outnumbered and loving it!

Robbi

Re: Art Supply List

Post by Robbi » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 am

It really is household stuff, its hard to make a list becuz there are usually options; like dry pasta or cheerios. Here are some must haves for LHTH:
Masking tape
Paper (cardstock)
Cottonballs
Glue

They glue on a variety of things each week in the shape of a letter. And each week you put masking tape on the floor in the shape of the letter. We haven't started LHFHG yet, so can't help there.
Robbi
DD 19 Graduated from HOD
DS 15 USI & II combo
DS 10 RTR
DS 8 Preparing
We have now used all the guides!

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Great answer by Robbi already! :D Here is a link that may help too...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9608&p=70214#p70214

Have fun getting ready for your year! We'll be doing LHFHG too. Great fun awaits! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

jer2911mom

Post by jer2911mom » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

This thread for LHFHG might be of help:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8026

Blessings,
Kathy

glperky

Post by glperky » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks ladies! Sorry I didn't think to look for the posts that were linked before I posted. :oops:
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

glperky wrote:Thanks ladies! Sorry I didn't think to look for the posts that were linked before I posted. :oops:
No worries!!! :D :D :D Don't ever spend more than a minute looking for a link - we can help you find it and are glad to do it! :) I've got posts and threads and links galore running around in my memory bank having been on this board awhile, as others do too, and we are all glad to help out!!! :D You just wait, you'll be the same way before long, and then you'll be linking others. :wink:

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Sister to Carrie

glperky

Post by glperky » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

my3sons wrote:
glperky wrote:Thanks ladies! Sorry I didn't think to look for the posts that were linked before I posted. :oops:
No worries!!! :D :D :D Don't ever spend more than a minute looking for a link - we can help you find it and are glad to do it! :) I've got posts and threads and links galore running around in my memory bank having been on this board awhile, as others do too, and we are all glad to help out!!! :D You just wait, you'll be the same way before long, and then you'll be linking others. :wink:

In Christ,
Julie
I did get to post someone a link the other day and I was so excited :oops: to post a link to help someone out instead of asking a question, yet again.
DS 25
DS 20
DS 12
DS 10

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 am

glperky wrote:...I did get to post someone a link the other day and I was so excited :oops: to post a link to help someone out instead of asking a question, yet again.
I knew it - now you see what I am talking about! :D Thanks for passing on the help and hooking someone up with the link they needed! :D :D :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Sister to Carrie