Creation to Christ Unit 1 Day 1 Question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
blessedmama

Creation to Christ Unit 1 Day 1 Question

Post by blessedmama » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the flap book that is to be made on days 1-4, unit 1 of CTC?

Thanks!
Saved by Grace,
Sara D.

Wife of DH for 13 years! Mother to my four wonderful blessings from the Lord (DD 11; DS 10; DS 9; DD 7)

Kathleen

Re: Creation to Christ Unit 1 Day 1 Question

Post by Kathleen » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Sara,

Here is a thread with 3 pics of the flapbook. :D
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7209

Grant's picture of it is in the first entry there, then Heather has one a little ways down, and Lynn H has one on the 2nd page. :wink:

Are you getting started with CTC?? We so enjoyed our time with that guide! Seems like it was just yesterday...but my baby that was born the day after I posted that week-in-review entry is now 22 months old!! :shock:

:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

blessedmama

Re: Creation to Christ Unit 1 Day 1 Question

Post by blessedmama » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Kathleen- we will not be starting CtC until September but I am trying to prepare now so I don't have to cram later :wink:

Thank you for the pictures, it makes sense to me now!
Saved by Grace,
Sara D.

Wife of DH for 13 years! Mother to my four wonderful blessings from the Lord (DD 11; DS 10; DS 9; DD 7)