Exploring Education Science question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
water2wine

Exploring Education Science question

Post by water2wine » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 am

We did RTR last year but my older daughter but we did a different science. I am going to be doing RTR again with my 8th graders next year and then the next year with elementary level kids and a special needs child. So one group needs it on the higher level and the other on the lower level. It says you can use the Advanced kit with the intermediate log book. I am wondering if anyone has done that and did they still have the answer book to the intermediate log book when using the advanced kit or does that even matter and wondering in practice how did that work for you.

Thanks! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

raceNzanesmom

Re: Exploring Education Science question

Post by raceNzanesmom » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 am

I don't have an answer, but I'll bump you up.
~Angie
Helpmeet to James for twenty six years
Mom to Race, 23- homeschool grad and Zane, 12- RTR

8arrows

Post by 8arrows » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I ordered the advanced version for my older daughter that came with the advanced workbook. Then I ordered two intermediate workbooks for her two younger brothers that share the program with her. They will watch it three days a week and skip the two final segments that my older daughter will watch for the advanced program. I have not used it yet, but we do have it for this coming year. Does that help at all?
Last edited by 8arrows on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks Melissa! :D That helps. I was not understanding how the same set up could work.
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)