Someone please link me to the organization of Rev to Rev...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tree House Academy

Someone please link me to the organization of Rev to Rev...

Post by Tree House Academy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I am setting up Rev to Rev for ds to start in April and I can not seem to find the "what he will need" part! For instance, in RTR, we have a Science Binder (with tabs for notebooking, writing, and Lab sheets), and IEW Writing notebook, an English 6 notebook and so on. Has anyone posted here a "preparing/organizing for REv to Rev" thread? I did a few searches and can't seem to find what I need.
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

aspenskies

Re: Someone please link me to the organization of Rev to Rev

Post by aspenskies » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Jean, loving homeschool mom to one and proud daycare provider
DS (13): Creation to Christ w/extension, DITHOR 6/7/8, TT7, R&S 5, ...
daycare bunch: Preschool Prep, plus more
http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/

my3sons

Re: Someone please link me to the organization of Rev to Rev

Post by my3sons » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi Rebecca! :D It's great to "see" you - I've been meaning to tell you that since I saw you on the Weekly Check-In. The pp did a good job of linking you to the part of the guide that is helpful in setting up the year. I snapped pics and did a post of getting ready for RevtoRev this year too. Here is that link in case anything there would be helpful too...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10291&p=74880

We are really enjoying RevtoRev - I'm excited for you to start! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie