HOD Users in CO

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my2beauties

HOD Users in CO

Post by my2beauties » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 am

Hi gals!

Are there any HOD users in Colorado Springs? I have lived here for 1 year and still looking to meet some friends. I'd love to meet some moms who are using HOD so we can pray together, brainstorm together, do field trips, etc.

Lisa

rainbowmama

Re: HOD Users in CO

Post by rainbowmama » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey Lisa,
Awe...the majestic mountains of Colorado Springs! We live in Ohio, but our family did a discipleship training school with YWAM in Colorado Springs just last year. I pray God would send a special sister to join you on this wonderful homeschooling journey you are on.
~Charli

my2beauties

Post by my2beauties » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

rainbowmama wrote:Hey Lisa,
Awe...the majestic mountains of Colorado Springs! We live in Ohio, but our family did a discipleship training school with YWAM in Colorado Springs just last year. I pray God would send a special sister to join you on this wonderful homeschooling journey you are on.
~Charli
Thank you, Charli! God brought us here, so I know it's for purpose :)

mom23

Post by mom23 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Bummer! All my family (parents, sisters, grandma, cousins...) live in the Colorado Springs area, but we're in Kansas right now. We do get to the Springs area once or twice a year, maybe we could meet up sometime. One of my sisters does homeschool, but does not use HOD (I tried my best on that front, but to no avail :D !)
Becky, married to my preacher-man and raising:
DD 12-7th grade public school
DS 10-Preparing
DS 8-Beyond
DS 3-Just doin' his thing

my2beauties

Post by my2beauties » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:19 am

mom23 wrote:Bummer! All my family (parents, sisters, grandma, cousins...) live in the Colorado Springs area, but we're in Kansas right now. We do get to the Springs area once or twice a year, maybe we could meet up sometime. One of my sisters does homeschool, but does not use HOD (I tried my best on that front, but to no avail :D !)
We moved here about a year ago...still making friends. How awesome that your family is out this way. Who knows, perhaps the Lord will one day move you all here :)