Singapore Kindergarten Math

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
saboocat

Singapore Kindergarten Math

Post by saboocat » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi Carrie,
We have an "older" version of Little Hearts for His Glory (pre-2008). I now have a little boy coming up to K5 next year and I would like to use this curriculum with him. I have noticed that Singapore has switched all of its Kindergarten Math to the Standards Ed. I was wondering if this will work with the math that is in the LHFHG already, or is there a newer edition of LHFHG which I would need to purchase? Thanks! Kira

krismoose

Re: Singapore Kindergarten Math

Post by krismoose » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Kira,
I'm not Carrie, but I wanted to let you know that HOD has a special arrangement with Singapore Math to sell the older version of Earlybird 2A/2B to match the LHFHG plans. You can buy it through HOD. As far as I know, they have no current plans to rewrite the LHFHG activities for the standards edition. HTH :)
Kristen
Loved LHTH & LHFHG :)
DS8 (2nd) WWE1, HOD dictation, Sequential Spelling, SM 2B, VP OT/AE & SOTW1 history, Song School Latin, Getting Started With Spanish
DD6 (K) Saxon Math 1, VP Phonics Museum K
DD3 cutting, gluing, more cutting :D

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm

krismoose is right on track here - you can order Singapore's EB here...
http://www.heartofdakota.com/singapore.php

I'm glad you are going to get to enjoy LHFHG again - we are on our 3rd time through it with our 3rd son and loving it! :D Have fun with it! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

saboocat

Post by saboocat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:11 pm

krismoose wrote:Hi Kira,
I'm not Carrie, but I wanted to let you know that HOD has a special arrangement with Singapore Math to sell the older version of Earlybird 2A/2B to match the LHFHG plans. You can buy it through HOD. As far as I know, they have no current plans to rewrite the LHFHG activities for the standards edition. HTH :)
Thank you so much for your advice, ladies! I just ordered the maths today after reading your posts. :)