List for additional Resources/Books

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
edsnyder

List for additional Resources/Books

Post by edsnyder » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Is there a list that has all the additional resources and books required to go through the curriculum?
Thanks!
E
Elisa help meet to my husband Luke of 12 years and mother of three awesome children:
ds9 - Bigger
ds6 - Beyond - Half Speed
dd3 - Little Hands -

tjswaine

Re: List for additional Resources/Books

Post by tjswaine » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 pm

There may be a spreadsheet type list on the HOD yahoo group. I know I've seen a list somewhere before ...
In Him,
{Jess}
2012-2013:
Logan ds {10} ~ Preparing, SM 4A, DGP, McGuffey, etc.
Connor ds {8} ~ Preparing. SM 2B, DGP, McGuffey, etc.
Charlene dd {4} ~ The Reading Lesson, SM Earlybird, C-rods, Verbal Math Lesson, etc.
Evan ds {1}
Quinn dd {0}

my3sons

Re: List for additional Resources/Books

Post by my3sons » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 am

The HOD catalog lists all the books and resources needed for each guide. Catalogs are free and are shipped out to you free of charge. If you don't have one yet, you can order a catalog off the homepage. :D Also, the Appendix of some of the guides (like LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger) have additional resources/books listed according to unit as well. Sometimes these are history-related, and sometimes these are genre based. HTH! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie