I've ordered!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Lilyanna

I've ordered!

Post by Lilyanna » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 am

I'm very excited! I can't wait to actually get my hands on everything and see how it all ties together.

I ordered BLHFHG and the 2/3 level of DITHOR. I loved the sample of DITHOR and hope it isn't too much writing for dd. If it is, I'll just work through the emergent reader assignments. I can still use many of the prereading assignments, which look very fun.

Now I just need dh to get our house numbers back up so that the delivery truck can find the house. :lol:

joyfulheart

Post by joyfulheart » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:57 am

That's GREAT!!

Congrats!

I dont know how, but they ship faster than anyone I've ever ordered from. You should get it fast!

susie in ms

Post by susie in ms » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:47 am

Better get those house numbers up real fast!! :D I had box day a couple days ago and I am in heaven! Now I just have to wait for dd to mature enough to use it! Hehe :lol:
Susie ~ servant to Christ, wife to Ricky for 25 years, mom to Trisha 22, Kris 21, Joshua 19 and Hannah Grace almost 4.
Loving Little Hands to Heaven!

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Lilyanna,

Yeah! I'm excited for you to get the materials too! Let us know how your box day goes. :D

Blessings,
Carrie