As we are in the final stages of editing RevtoRev...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
christina101902

Re: As we are in the final stages of editing RevtoRev...

Post by christina101902 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 am

Carrie thank you so very much for creating this awesome curriculum( and all those who helped as well). I remember that the only time of sadness I felt was when I realized I would have to at some point search for a new curriculum once we ran out of HOD guides. And here you are adding more blessings and relieving my worries of later having to leave HOD. I just had my first local homeschool group meeting and I spread my love for HOD and Im only in LHFHG :D . Thank you again for all that you do :)
Christina

Desiree 5-LHFHG K
2- 1yr olds- dancing and singing along

moedertje

Post by moedertje » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 am

My prayers will continue for the both of you as you work on finishing the notebooking, may God give you all the wisdom you need to have it finished and done within the proper timing. And may He show you how to outline the next guide and refresh you as you plan for the school year with your own kiddo's. Thanks for this labor of love and may the Lord Himself bless you for it. :D :D
Blessings,
Raising Arrows; Psalms 127:4
ds17, Class of 2020, now at IHOPU
ds 15, WH
dd 13, MTMM
In year 1 of homeschooling it all started with LHTH for us.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 am

We've finished! :D We just read through all of the primary source documents in the notebook - whew! That was something to take in all in one setting in a row, but I still was incredibly inspired reading them all. :D It is truly amazing to be able to read the exact words of people from the past. We are praying all goes well as RevtoRev goes to press - Carrie has outdone herself again - I cannot wait to teach RevtoRev this school year. :D We are also praying our week of planning for the next guide is led and inspired by the Lord. He is our guide and to Him we pray goes all glory and honor. May this next planning phase bring Him His due praise! I cannot thank you enough, ladies, for your prayers here. I am moved to tears. We pray for the Lord to provide godly Christian ladies to help in this work for Him, and He has been faithful in providing all of you. Your encouragement is fuel for the soul. Thank you dear friends! :D

Love in Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie