2012 Conference Schedule is up!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mom2Monkeys

Re: 2012 Conference Schedule is up!!

Post by Mom2Monkeys » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm moving to FL near Orlando and y'all are going to be there!!!!! I may have to go just so I can hug y'all in person. :)))
~~Tamara~~
Enjoying HOD since 2008

DD15 long-time HODie finding her own new path
DS12 PHFHG {dysgraphia, APD, SID}
DS9 PHFHG
DS6 LHFHG
DD new nursling

psreit

Post by psreit » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry you won't be in PA again this year. :( One positive thing is that I probably will not add the convention to my already busy schedule this year, since you won't be there. :wink: I am thankful that Angie and I were able to meet you last year. Hopefully you'll be back next year. :)
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. III John 4
Pam
dh 33 yrs
ds29 church planter in MA
dd27 SAH mom
dd26
dd 12
3 dgs(5,2, & born 6/15) & 2 dgd(3 & born 2/15)

amysconfections

Post by amysconfections » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:36 pm

anointedhsmom wrote:Just a heads up. HOD's 2012 conference schedule is up at http://www.heartofdakota.com/conference.php I've personally been drooling over the Teach Them Diligently conference in Spartanburg, SC and I see the HOD is going to be there!! :D

Me Too! I've been trying to figure out how to work out going to the Teach them Diligently Conference in Spartanburg, SC. Now I've just seen it's not going to work out. :cry:
Amy
T-18 Masters degree Cyber Security WGU
T-16 Bachelors in Cyber Security WGU
A-12 Res to Ref
A-10 Res to Ref
Heart of Dakota user since 2007.

chillin'inandover

Post by chillin'inandover » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Looking forward to attending the MACHE conference and HOD will be there! Only 1 month away! Tammy

Heidi in AK

Post by Heidi in AK » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

krazzymommy wrote:
KristinBeth wrote:Still nowhere near us, but maybe next year. I'll keep handing out catalogs to friends in AZ and CA. :wink:
lol, same here!

I actually feel "free" from going to our state conference this next summer because HOD won't be there and there's nothing else I'm interested in looking at!
I can relate to both of you! Nothing in AK, although I don't blame them. It's pretty expensive to travel up here. However, I have my 2011-2012 catalogs in the car, just for reference, at this point!
Heidi
loving teaching my rewards!!!
Girlie (dd7) - Beyond, 4 days/week
Boy-o (ds4), LHTH, along for the ride!!! (all boy, whatever he can get his hands on, FULL OF ENERGY!)
Psalm 78:3-7

http://heidihovan.blogspot.com