WA convention!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
julsoliveira

WA convention!

Post by julsoliveira » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 pm

I just saw that WA is on your convention list this year!! So excited! Will you be doing any speaking, or only exhibiting? Either way I am mega ultra super stocked to see you all! As a bonus, my husband will be home from Africa on R&R for a few days, and It would be great for him to ask his questions straight from the source lol.

twolittlebears

Re: WA convention!

Post by twolittlebears » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm SO excited too! We just moved here from Texas, and I was very sad to be missing the Arlington convention this year. I'm delighted to know you will be in WA so I can get all my questions answered!! :D
Married to my best friend 18 years
DS 10yo CTC (finished: MFWK, SL Core A, LHFHG, Delectable Ed, PHFHG)
DS 13yo CTC w/extensions (finished: WP Animal Worlds, MFW1, SL Core B, BLHFHG, BHFHG, Delectable Ed, PHFHG)

my3sons

Re: WA convention!

Post by my3sons » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Carrie prefers to help people personally in the booth and will be there to answer your questions. I will be there as well and can't wait to meet you lovely ladies! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie