NC Homeschool Conference?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Daph

NC Homeschool Conference?

Post by Daph » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 am

I know it's early, but I was wondering if HOD is going to be at the Winston-Salem homeschool conference this year. I'm debating on whether or not to go and this would probably sway my decision. :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love the conference, but I'm a little overwhelmed with the cost of curricula this year with my kids! And my husband who has made curricula decisions for my kids! (That is a praise and only slightly a complaint.) ;)
Dd 9 - Bigger Hearts.
Dd 5 - Kindergarten with various things.
Happily married to a graduated homeschooler who is intelligent and socialized. ;)

Larissa

Re: NC Homeschool Conference?

Post by Larissa » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 am

No, they will not be at the NC conference this year according to the conference schedule they have posted. I want to go to the conference this year, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it.
Larissa
Wife to Rich (14 years)
Mommy to Martin(9)(Preparing), Aaron(7)(Beyond), Jonathan(5), and Rosalie(3)

Daph

Post by Daph » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am

Aw, that's disappointing. I'm still debating whether or not to go. I've had a horrible month and I can't decide if that's cause to go and have a few days without the kids, or not go and save the much-needed money. :(
Dd 9 - Bigger Hearts.
Dd 5 - Kindergarten with various things.
Happily married to a graduated homeschooler who is intelligent and socialized. ;)

Larissa

Post by Larissa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:07 am

I am trying to decide on whether or not go as well. Not sure yet.
Larissa
Wife to Rich (14 years)
Mommy to Martin(9)(Preparing), Aaron(7)(Beyond), Jonathan(5), and Rosalie(3)