Moving on

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MomtoJGJE

Moving on

Post by MomtoJGJE » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Tomorrow Grace will finish up LHFHG. I'm so excited. :) We actually finished pretty much today, but we need to go back tomorrow and finish some activity stuff and a few workbook pages that we didn't get around to from this week. We will be beginning Beyond half speed until after Christmas, unless she just is flying through :) We will at least do a few days half speed ;)

Because she finished "early" (I had planned on finishing right before T'giving, but we had more days where we didn't go anywhere than I had planned, and she worked while visiting Grandma's house) I will be able to begin Julianna with LHFHG! She's been so frustrated with me not doing much of anything with her each day just trying to pass the time until Grace was done with LHFHG so they wouldn't be overlapping. She's been BEGGING for school. She is going to be SO VERY surprised when we start K with her in a couple of weeks!

Now I just need to order the things I need.... haha.

sharonb

Re: Moving on

Post by sharonb » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:54 pm

How exciting! :D

Heidi in AK

Post by Heidi in AK » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am

Awesome! I bet Julianna will be so happy to start K, and it's great to think you finished early to be able to start Beyond early!
Heidi
loving teaching my rewards!!!
Girlie (dd7) - Beyond, 4 days/week
Boy-o (ds4), LHTH, along for the ride!!! (all boy, whatever he can get his hands on, FULL OF ENERGY!)
Psalm 78:3-7

http://heidihovan.blogspot.com

MomtoJGJE

Post by MomtoJGJE » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 am

Oh she will be. I'm not going to tell her until her workbooks get here. :)

I have updated my blog with a couple of pictures from today.

BTW... oobleck a HUGE hit with Grace and Evie! Jayden and Julianna didn't like it the time I had just the two of them here and made it for them, but Grace and Evie are having a blast!

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Way to go, Grace, and here comes LHFHG, Julianna! :D :D :D Finishing a guide gives such a sense of accomplishment, and starting a guide gives such anticipation of fun to come. Congrats on finishing, and have fun with new beginnings! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie