temporary break...moving...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
hippiechyck

temporary break...moving...

Post by hippiechyck » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:46 am

hi all!

just popped in to let you all know i won't be around too m uch (as i haven't been lately) things are getting very busy with moving and we haven't been schooling...so when we get settled in Denver, we'll be starting all over again! and we were up to week #3 :lol:

anyhow...i'll be back in May! 8)
~*~Barbara~*~
using LH and BLH with the boys, ages 8.5 and 5

Blither Blather~~~Headmistress's Office

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 am

I hope you have a smooth transition! I'm jealous of your Denver move. We lived there for a year and now I miss it. Lots of opportunities and friendly people.
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:59 am

Thanks for the update, Barbara! We are going on vacation to Colorada is Sept. and I can't wait. I've never been and it just looks beautiful!

Have fun with your move!
:D Mel
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:16 am

I hope your move goes smoothly. Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to get moved in when you get there. We started 'school' too soon after moving here, and I still don't feel like I've gotten organized enough. It's been 8 months! :oops: I feel if I'd given it another week or two our year would have felt much more organized. Just my thoughts!

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:30 am

Barbara,

We'll be thinking of you during your move. It takes so much time to pack and unpack, especially with children around! InHisTiming gave you great advice about taking the extra time needed to get your house in order before heading back to schooling! I know a week or two can make so much difference here too! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

netpea

Post by netpea » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Enjoy the move, it can be very exciting for the kiddos to move into a new place. Hope all goes well and we'll see you in a few weeks.

Candice

Post by Candice » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Barbara,

Wishing you a smooth and easy move and transition into your new home. Look forward to your "return" here!

Candice :D

hippiechyck

Post by hippiechyck » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm

:P thanks all!
~*~Barbara~*~
using LH and BLH with the boys, ages 8.5 and 5

Blither Blather~~~Headmistress's Office

familymgrkendra

Post by familymgrkendra » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Praying your move and other life events go smoothly over the next few weeks. Give yourself some to get settled in before starting back up on school!!
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs