Story of Inventions in rev to Rev

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jenntracy

Story of Inventions in rev to Rev

Post by jenntracy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 am

I have a copy of Story of Inventions that must be the edition before the one HOD says they will use in REV to REV. it only has 19 chapters. I think it is missing the chapter about Henry Ford and i am not sure what else. Is the rest of the text the same, just laid out differently, so obviously the pages wouldn't match up? Would just like to try to use the edition we have already (tan cover with picture of buggy on it) if possible.
what do you think?

thanks
Jenn D.
Mom to 4 Blessings
DS 14.5 yrs World Geography
DD 13 yrs MTMM
DD 10 yrs CTC
DS 7 yrs Bigger

momtofive

Re: Story of Inventions in rev to Rev

Post by momtofive » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 am

I'm sorry, Jenn, I don't have an answer for you about the Story of Inventions book! I just thought I wish you a Congratulations on your new little one! :D Maybe someone will come on here who is more familiar with the book than I am!

Blessings to your new bigger family! :wink:

jenntracy

Post by jenntracy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 am

bump
Mom to 4 Blessings
DS 14.5 yrs World Geography
DD 13 yrs MTMM
DD 10 yrs CTC
DS 7 yrs Bigger

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 am

I had the same issue. I chose to go ahead and get it. I have had old editions and had the pages be off but always on what I am reading aloud. This time it is their portion. I knew I could write in the pages in the guide book but having that and there being some differences in the new version I just went for it. Not really an answer but more of a this is what we did. :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)