Who knew???!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
3smoches

Who knew???!!

Post by 3smoches » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm

I am currently doing LHFHG and we love reading the "History Stories for Little Children" We/I am learning so much! We have made a game out of learning. I ask the questions at the end of the story and my 5 year old and my 3 year old (who sits in on our school) compete to see who can answer first. Whoever answers first gets an M&M! My 1 year old has caught on and has even won an M&M or two :lol: Yesterday I was quizzing the kids on the way to soccer practice and I think Hubby was blown away! I love it! The stories really help in retaining the info.

moedertje

Re: Who knew???!!

Post by moedertje » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm

What a great idea! You will fall in love more and more with HOD and every subsequent guide you do. I love this board and how the Mom's all have such great ideas and we can glean from each other.
Have a blessed time teaching your kiddo's!
Raising Arrows; Psalms 127:4
ds17, Class of 2020, now at IHOPU
ds 15, WH
dd 13, MTMM
In year 1 of homeschooling it all started with LHTH for us.