I'm back...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
JennyBenny

I'm back...

Post by JennyBenny » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:32 pm

and we had a great vacation. Now I'm getting ready to start school Monday. Dd chose to start with Historical Fiction in DITHOR. We can't wait!
~Jennifer
Married to awesome dh since 1997
Mom to 3 wonderful children- ages 16, 7, & 5
DITHOR-beginning in Aug. 2008

netpea

Re: I'm back...

Post by netpea » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:34 pm

YAY! Did you have a good time?

JennyBenny

Post by JennyBenny » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Yes, we had a great time. The kids loved the beach. We played in the water and gathered sea shells. We went on the beach at night & caught lots of sand crabs. We went to a water park and played putt putt golf. We were exhausted by the end, but it was worth it.
~Jennifer
Married to awesome dh since 1997
Mom to 3 wonderful children- ages 16, 7, & 5
DITHOR-beginning in Aug. 2008

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:07 pm

JennyBenny wrote:and we had a great vacation. Now I'm getting ready to start school Monday. Dd chose to start with Historical Fiction in DITHOR. We can't wait!
~Jennifer
Hi Jen,

Welcome HOME! I can't wait to hear how your first week goes!!!!
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Candice

Post by Candice » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi Jennifer!

Welcome back! There is just something so wonderful about time spent at the beach collecting seashells and just exploring and discovering. Have a great first week!

Candice :D