Welcome Back!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

Welcome Back!

Post by Carrie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Ladies,

We're thrilled to have the board back up and running again. Our board software had a scheduled update that was much more involved than originally anticipated. Our web designer spent countless hours updating, testing, transferring, and making sure the board content was not lost. We'll still be working out a few bugs on the administrative end, but the board is up and running, Praise the Lord! :D :D

Luckily, the board updates don't happen very often, so we'll be running on this one for awhile. 8)

I've missed you all and am glad you're meandering on over! :wink: Since each of you are like family to us, we felt like we were missing out on what was going on in your lives! We'll be glad to see you as you return! :D

Thanks for your patience!

Blessings,
Carrie

MamaMary

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by MamaMary » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:39 pm

I am so glad the boards are back too! You should feel very loved. We were gathering on Homeschool Reviews to talk of our HOD Board Withdrawl :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Oh Mary! That's funny. :lol: I'm so glad the board is back up too! I've missed each of you SO much! Isn't it funny how close you can get to one another when you are with like-minded ladies!

I have few people that know me well, yet I feel very at ease with each and every one of you precious ladies. God is SO good to bring us all together here! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Candice

Post by Candice » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Oh yay, I feel whole again! :D

Candice

JennyBenny

Post by JennyBenny » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:12 am

I too am so glad that this board is up and going again. :D
~Jennifer
Married to awesome dh since 1997
Mom to 3 wonderful children- ages 16, 7, & 5
DITHOR-beginning in Aug. 2008

hippiechyck

Post by hippiechyck » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:10 pm

well, you all did alot of hard work! the new look is really cool! 8)
~*~Barbara~*~
using LH and BLH with the boys, ages 8.5 and 5

Blither Blather~~~Headmistress's Office

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 pm

The credit goes to Tom, Tansy's hubby! :D

APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!! 8)

Blessings,
Carrie