MTMM with One Natn Under God?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mrsrandolph

MTMM with One Natn Under God?

Post by mrsrandolph » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:42 pm

My daughter is skipping Rev2Rev. We are going into MTMM for her 8th grade year and I want to add the 50 States Under God from Rev2Rev. I have the Rev2Rev guide and was just going to follow the 50 States plans in that guide. Has anyone done this? TIA :D
Shannon Randolph LOVING HOD & Running 4 Guides & DITHOR
Mommy to 4 Precious Blessings
Cassie (15- World Geography),
Will (14- Rev2Rev,
Ellie (12- Res2Ref), and
Jack (10- CTC)

my3sons

Re: MTMM with One Natn Under God?

Post by my3sons » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi Shannon! The 50 States Under God Study is scheduled 3 times weekly in the Revival to Revolution Guide for students to complete independently, with Research being planned in its place on the other day. The Individual State Study is scheduled in MTMM 1 x a week, and the President's Study is scheduled 3 x a week. I'm not sure if you'll have your kiddo do all of this or not, but you certainly can use the RevtoRev Guide to for the 50 States... 3 x a week plans. I will say we did the State Study last year, and Riley had a great time with it! He was always sharing some witty or surprising or heroic historical thing he learned about each state. It was totally independent, other than I corrected it each day (easy to use answer key too). I can see not wanting to miss it - I hope this helps! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie