HOD Appreciation!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mom2gr8kidz

HOD Appreciation!

Post by mom2gr8kidz » Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 pm

I went to the convention in Arlington, Texas today, and once again I am so very impressed by Carrie, Julie, and Mike. They will help you work things out, know the curriculum so well, and are just so kind. I am very thankful for them and for HOD. After 4 years of my girls being together in HOD, I am splitting them up. I can't wait to see all that next year has in store for us!

Susan Elkins

DD-13, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, and for 2015-16 Rev to Rev
DD-11, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, and for 2015-2016 Res to Ref

Nealewill

Re: HOD Appreciation!

Post by Nealewill » Sat May 07, 2016 4:06 pm

That is so exciting.

And yes, I love visiting with Carrie, Julie and Mike at the HOD table. They really are wonderfully helpful. I go to the Cincinnati Convention every year. This year, I was ponder the math route for my oldest and struggling with which program to use as she gets older. In addition, even though my oldest isn't quite in the high school guides yet, I was very curious of the high school literature and it's set up. I love that Julie walked me through the high school guides and their set up as if I was the only one there. They are so helpful! I just love speaking with them and seeing them in person each year.

Hope you are enjoying your convention thoroughly.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM