Health update/prayer request NEW UPDATE

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mom2Monkeys

Re: Health update/prayer request NEW UPDATE

Post by Mom2Monkeys » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

lmercon wrote:Goodness! That's a lot to pray for! I'll be praying for peace of spirit and mind and much wisdom as you seek to meet your needs and the needs of your kids. I'm humbled by your post as it has put my complaining spirit in its place!

Don't think of it as complaining. When we struggle, we allllll need to vent! I got interrupted by kiddos before I got to offer any prayers or encouragement to you for your circumstances and then I forgot to come back!! So sorry! There are so many mamas out there with health struggles. Our struggles come and go and affect us and or moods and nerves differently on any given day. I pray for you and all the others out there to have more good mood days and not be living on that "last nerve" so regularly ;) We can all lift one another up. And we all know we have at least someone to vent to who understands!
~~Tamara~~
Enjoying HOD since 2008

DD15 long-time HODie finding her own new path
DS12 PHFHG {dysgraphia, APD, SID}
DS9 PHFHG
DS6 LHFHG
DD new nursling