Did anyone else...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Amey

Did anyone else...

Post by Amey » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:20 am

Cut and paste the updated lesson plans for "Adventures of Jerry Muskrat" in their LHFHG manual? I feel like I somehow desecrated my poor manual, but I couldn't stand having "extra" pages..I wanted them neatly placed into their spot in the lesson plan.. :? :roll:
Amey
Missionary Mama in Mexico to Benjamin 02, Averic 04 and Deacon 07 and our first GIRL, Phoebe, born August 16, 2009
using Bigger Hearts for my 2nd grade son, finished Beyond last year for 1st
Come visit our family website! http://www.familyafair.com

annaz

Post by annaz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:39 am

ah....ah.......you did WHAT??? :shock:

Gasp!!!! NEVER! :shock:

Ha Ha...just kidding!!!!!!

dcafamily

Post by dcafamily » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 am

yep!! in the process of doing that as we speak, lol!! except, I only scotched taped mine in, just in case for some odd reason, I would have to take them out at some point in time.

lol, I am weird sometimes!!!
Dawn in dfw, tx mommy to
delainey using LHFHG
chandler using LHTH
and darianna just tagging along

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 pm

I taped mine in, too...but....here's a head's up for ya.....

A. The scotch tape will remove the ink from the page (slightly) if you tape over words and then try to lift off the tape.
B. And, I didn't realize that each reading in Jerry Muskrat covers 2 chapters, and I wanted to just read one a day, so I had to re-do my "taping" and place them on every other day (how I discovered A :roll: ).

Now, my guide is shot anyway, so this didn't matter to me (I write all over it) but it might be helpful to know! :D
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

susie in ms

Post by susie in ms » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm

I taped mine too. I had a couple accidentally tape over the top line on the block and when I tried to remove it the ink came off. BUT even that is easily fixed with a black pen. :wink:
Susie ~ servant to Christ, wife to Ricky for 25 years, mom to Trisha 22, Kris 21, Joshua 19 and Hannah Grace almost 4.
Loving Little Hands to Heaven!

wisdom4us

Post by wisdom4us » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:18 pm

I cut and taped mine, only it was in Beyond for Stories of the Pilgrims (I think??). It made my book too bulky so I took them all out and started over.
:lol:

I used white out over the pages that were already there and wrote over that. I didn't think the book would lay flat like it was made to do if I kept the taped corrections in there. :D
~Summer
Using LHFHG & BHFHG 2008-2009
http://wisdom4us.homeschooljournal.net/

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
~William Butler Yeats