Ordering

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
lauranick

Ordering

Post by lauranick » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi there! If I am wanting to substitute Primary 2A for Primary 1A, (our daughter needs more help with 1B) can I just write that in special instructions on my order? Thank you in advance!

StephanieU

Re: Ordering

Post by StephanieU » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Here is what it says on the FAQ:
We understand that you may already own some of the titles in our packages, so we are now allowing substitutions within our packages to enable you to always take advantage of the package discounts. This is easy to do online. Simply add the package that contains the book(s) that you already own to your shopping cart, and then enter the title that you wish to substitute in the "Ordering Instructions" box on our website at checkout. You may make a "one for one" substitution with any book that we offer of equal or lesser value to the book(s) you already own, and still receive the package discount!
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

TyraTooters

Post by TyraTooters » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks for posting this. We have a children's Bible already, anyone know if I could substitute that one for something else?

StephanieU

Post by StephanieU » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:30 pm

YOu get one substitution per package normally. All of the details are here:
http://www.heartofdakota.com/faqs.php#Substitution
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

lauranick

Post by lauranick » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you Stephanie! You are always so helpful! Have a great day!