Covered Wagon

If you have used "Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
Tansy

Covered Wagon

Post by Tansy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:31 am

In our lesson today we were supposed to use a laundry basket as a covered wagon... we just had a big box of stuff come and I had a bright idea to turn it into a coverd wagon.

I took off the long sides and cut one down and made ribs for the top. I turned the shorts sides into the box.
I used some elbow grease and a stapler to staple ribs in place then taped over jagged edges. Added 2 pillow cases to be the top I used the raggedy ones where a few more holes wouldn't matter. Drew wheels on to the sides of the box and volia! we have a wagon...

My dear daughter is currently pushing it all over the house with her baby doll inside. She added 2 plastic pizza's and some plastic dougnuts as "supplies" a towel, a water bottle, some extra clothing for her and the doll. :lol: funny and educational...

Though we have no stairs in the house I could use some suggestions as to what can be a cliff?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:50 am

What a wonderful idea! I'm going to remember this for next year. Maybe there should be a place for people to put all their great ideas on this forum (hint, hint).

I'm not familiar with the story, but I'm assuming there's a wagon crash? maybe she could push it off the couch or a bed?

Looking forward to next year, Melanie

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Nope no crash, shes supposed to haul the wagon up some cliffs (stairs) and in western patios that would be "We aint got none!" :wink:
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/