I finally got around to putting a folder up...

If you have used "Creation to Christ", please share your experience with us.
Carrie
Site Admin

I finally got around to putting a folder up...

Post by Carrie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Ladies,

Thanks so much for reminding me to put a folder up for Creation to Christ. This folder is for testimonials from those who have completed CTC. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get to it! All posts with questions on CTC should go on the Main Board. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Mom of Three

Re: I finally got around to putting a folder up...

Post by Mom of Three » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Glad this is here! We're jumping into Creation to Christ this year with my 5th grader. She hasn't used HOD for several years, and in fact she's only used it as a History Reading Schedule. I'm a little scared of the language program--we've been relaxed with language and I think this is going to be a big jump for her.
I think school is going to take her a bit longer than in previous years, and that's going to be hard for my reluctant student.

I am sooooo thankful the curriculum is arranged in four days a week, because that's our schedule anyway.

DD was happy to hear that she'll be learning about Greece. She heard about Greek myths on a PBS cartoon and she thought they sounded interesting.

I would love to hear what challenges others faced with this program and how they got through them, especially if they have reluctant students.
2 daughters in Beyond Little Hearts and CLE Math

1 daughter in Creation to Christ and Teaching Textbooks Math

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: I finally got around to putting a folder up...

Post by Carrie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! We pray that CTC may be a blessing to you! :D

For those who wist to view more testimonials for CTC, look under Creation to Christ "please share your experiences with us" in the Creation to Christ folder. :D

Blessings,
Carrie