Using Preparing

This folder contains helpful past threads about Preparing Hearts for His Glory. They are placed here by the adminstrator for you to view.
Dixie

Using Preparing

Post by Dixie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:16 pm

Is there a suggested order to follow for the day when using Preparing?

Thank you,
Dixie
Mom to Five: 3 boys and 2 girls

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Using Preparing

Post by Carrie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 pm

Dixie,

There is no certain order that Preparing needs to be done in, so you can experiment and find what works for you. Some of the ladies have already started posting their order further down the board, so you may want to take a peek at those schedules. We'll be doing Preparing as well this year, and we'll probably post our order once we get underway in September.

The left side of the plans all goes together with the history, so it helps if some of those boxes are done together for unity's sake. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Dixie

Post by Dixie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:06 am

Carrie,

Thank you for your help. We started Preparing... on Monday so I guess we will just tweak the order until we get one that fits us.
Again, thank you for all that you have done.
Dixie
Mom to Five: 3 boys and 2 girls

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Dixie,

We almost put a suggested order in the Introduction of the Preparing... guide, but we decided that would be too confining! Even my sisters and I do the order in each guide differently. Each family usually has to find their own fit, order-wise, but that is one of the benefits of having structured flexibility. You have the structure of a daily plan, but much flexibility in the order in which everything is done. :D

Blessings,
Carrie