Just ordered LHFHG today!!!

If you have used "Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
familymgrkendra

Just ordered LHFHG today!!!

Post by familymgrkendra » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 pm

Hello! My name is Kendra Neal from Chicagoland. I just ordered the LHFHG today and I can't wait to get it in the mail and get started. We just began our homeschool journey this year as our oldest is in K. Things have been going very, and he is an eager learner. He has breezed through the K Math and Phonics programs I have been using, Modern Press Curriculum, so I am going to have to find some more challenging programs for him. We are using 100 Easy Lessons for reading and we are on Lesson 20 and he is already reading to me.

Can't wait to get started with LHFHG!!
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs

familymgrkendra

Post by familymgrkendra » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:41 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Got my box yesterday!! We are going to begin on Monday so I can have the weekend to review the materials!! From what I did look at so far, I LOVE it!!
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs

Dorla

Post by Dorla » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:33 pm

Kendra,
I started last week and REALLY enjoy it. Before I was spending a lot of time trying to come up with a plan that would be Christ centered. I am sure you have found that everything you need is right there. I also realized that I need to read over the lesson the day/night before to make sure I have all the household items needed. It is funny that when I needed foil and masking tape, things that I should have, they were nowhere to be found!
Please share about how your 1st week goes.
Dorla