Please share your experience with us.

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
Carrie
Site Admin

Please share your experience with us.

Post by Carrie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us. It will be such an encouragement for other homeschool parents to hear from you, and it will be especially helpful for those who are prayerfully considering whether Heart of Dakota is well-suited for their family.

bethanyavila

Post by bethanyavila » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:06 am

My daughter and I used LHTH for our special time together every morning this last year while our new baby was taking her morning naps, and it was so great! Every day she would get up in her booster seat and ask for "schooltime." She especially loved the fingerplays and acting out the Bible stories. I never thought I would homeschool, but after this wonderful year I can't imagine not! This curriculum was perfectly paced for my 3-4 year old, and she is now excited about learning. I praise God for this biblical, simple, complete, easy-to-use program, and we are looking forward to starting LHFHG soon. Thank you!!!!

sylvestr

Re: Please share your experience with us.

Post by sylvestr » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 pm

We absolutely love this book! Thank you! I used it with my son 3 years ago and then our daughter this last year! So fun...we all sing the songs all the time especially outside on the swingset and the neighbors have said many times they love it! :):)We look forward to using it with the next 2 kids as well!

KTLM6

Re: Please share your experience with us.

Post by KTLM6 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I began Little Hands to Heaven with my three year old daughter just this week. After watching my older daughter, my three year old was asking to do her own school. She LOVES Little Hands. After the first day she has asked for it every day. She walks around the house doing the fingerplay. She has shown daddy her work, and is so proud of herself. Thank You!
Cathy

Is using CTC and is enjoying LHTH

http://homemissionfield.blogspot.com/