About to purchase little hands to heaven -- supplies ???

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
Jstavlo

About to purchase little hands to heaven -- supplies ???

Post by Jstavlo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi there ! I am really excited as we are about to purchase little hands to heaven! We have a newly 3 year old daughter and our son who just turned 1. I am confident we will get much use out of this book. In any case I am wondering what supplies would be good to purchase ahead of time (before we receive book in mail)?? I see that many say they enjoy this curriculum as you can find a lot around home. ( Also i printed out the first example week ..my daughter has been loving already!) But even the smallest things would help as far as preparation goes! ( ie: glue sticks ? Specific papers or tape ?) also what materials would any of you recommend as must haves to go along with little hands to heaven curriculum ? I was thinking for sure to purchase the singing bible cd :)??? And we do have. A few storybook bibles already .. But any suggestions in all areas are greatly appreciated !! I'm so looking forward to this journey with my children and all of you ! Thank you and God bless ;)!!!

StephanieU

Re: About to purchase little hands to heaven -- supplies ???

Post by StephanieU » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Masking tape (or painter's tape) is a must. You will be taping one letter a week.
Crayons, plain white paper and construction paper, water color paints or tempura paint, and beans/o cereals are the other main ones you will use. Also, you might want to get some magazines for cutting out pictures. But really, it is mostly things around the house.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)