3-7-08 Weekly HOD Check IN!

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

1shortmomof4

Post by 1shortmomof4 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 pm

I fixed it Mary! I did it, I did it!!!! Oh me oh my, I'm figuring this fancy dancy computer stuff out all on my own. This is too much fun! Actually, it has inspired me to finally begin journaling in a scrapbook our homeschooling adventures for all of my kids. Heidi

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Mary,

Like Julie said, you really do have the gift of encouragement. Thank you for your recap and nice words! :D

Grant was reading The Bears on Hemlock Mountain. I had it it there, but it got kind of messed up. Too many pictures, I think. Ooops! :oops: I'll do better next week. :D

Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:11 am

Julie!? (and Kathleen) You made my morning. What a sweet surprise! I know me when I'm cranky, but I'm so glad you haven't seen that side. :lol: :oops:

Seriously, thank you my friend,
Mary

Bears on Hemlock Mountain! He's doing an excellent job w/ his reading Kathleen! :!:
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:35 am

I agree with Julie. Thanks Mary for keeping me so excited. I'm totally jealous of your trip to the beach!
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:53 pm

I agree too! :D Mary is a great cheerleader and a very wise woman. I am so glad she decided to be a HODie! You are great fun Mary!
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)