Week in Review: October 12-16, 2015

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

my3sons

Re: Week in Review: October 12-16, 2015

Post by my3sons » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:33 am

rumkimom---
It's never to late to share your HOD week! I'm often quite late too - a few times I've posted a full week late! :D I love all of your pictures! Clarence sounds a lot like our sons - into the hands-on things and into Reddy Fox. That Reddy Fox is just like a little mischievous boy, I think! :D But, that may make me Granny Fox, I guess. :lol: Steven did a good job with his animal drawings, and I love that kiddos are learning to enjoy the rhythm and rhyme of poetry early on with HOD. All of our sons like poetry, and it is definitely due to HOD making it a planned part of each day from an early age on. It sounds like Melody is enjoying her RTR days, and those Storytime books were some of our favorites last year when I did RTR with our son, Riley. Your field trips and co-op days make me want to come along! We went to Wisconsin Dells a few weeks ago, and we hiked every day in the park. It was beautiful! It felt amazing to be in God's creation, just marveling at His handiwork. I'm so glad you and your dc took time to enjoy it too! Thanks for sharing, and have a good weekend!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie