weekly check in - 5/15/08

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Ladies,

What a fun check-in! I loved hearing about all of your weeks! :D I cannot believe we are one week away from finishing school for this year! I missed the check-in this week, but the favorite activity here in "Bigger..." this week was the soda-pop experiment. My boys were concocting and making their own versions of pop for quite awhile! It went along with Thomas Edison in science and his fascination with chemistry! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie

MidwestMama

Post by MidwestMama » Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Okay, we're not doing the program yet so I have nothing to contribute, but just had to chime in here...

I LOVE reading about all your accomplishments! It's so fun to see what you all are doing, and I imagine it's even more fun to go through these programs with friends to compare notes with!!

And Carrie... how amazingly cool that you're going through these programs with your kids right along with us!! You really have your finger on the pulse of using them!!

Cris